Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall Ya'll! We decided to take Chloe to the town fall festival this year. In my mind there was going to be so much more to do than there really was, but Chloe still had fun. I just knew that there was going to be pony rides, but there wasn't. But, I did get a corn dog, which I love. We were not planning on going to this festival, or I would have put Chloe in fall attire, but deal with it! She is still cute to me.


Here she is trolling down the streets of the festival. Her hair is not too great here, but I am trying to decide whether to grow the bangs out, or cut them again. So all these pictures have hair in her face. But hey, look at the high school kids these days! It seems to be cool to have hair in your eyes!




We found a little festive booth and decided to snap a picture! She was blinded by the sun! I'm clearly not a professional photographer. But...these are my pictures to cherish, and I love them!



Then she went to pick a rubby ducky....she chose the blue one, because it looked like a winner. She did win a piece of candy, but not the big prize which was a HUGE PLASTIC DORA! I am so glad she got the candy instead! I will take Type 2 Diabetes any day over another Dora doll in this house. I am JUST KIDDING! I DO NOT WANT CHLOE TO HAVE DIABETES.....it was a joke. Lighten up!!




And what would a Fall Festival be without a pumpkin? Chloe picked out her very own pumpkin that her PawPaw got for her.



We finally found something fun for her to play on, and she had so much fun with her daddy!






Happy Fall!

0 comments: