Thursday, October 1, 2009

Disney On Ice 2009

K and I decided that we would take Chloe to Disney on Ice this year. We have been away from Mickey Mouse for a whole 9 months, so we wanted to avoid any type of withdrawals Chloe may have....or should I say K? I am not sure who likes Mickey more, Chloe or K!!


When we got there we did not pay any attention to the souveniers that were every 5 feet. Actually, Chloe did not pay any attention to them either. I thought to myself, "This is not so bad! She has everything she wants at home! Who needs some overpriced light up toy??" So we made it to our seats and we were 30 minutes early. Any of you who know K, know that this was the PERFECT opportunity for him to have something to complain about. "We left the house to early., What are we going to do for 30 minutes?, Glad we aren't late., ONLY 21 more minutes to go!", and on and on and on. So, K and Chloe took a little walk. And what I thought we had agreed on, was obviously not an agreement!!

This is what she came back with!!





But hey, look at that smile on her face. And it only costs as much as the tickets for the three of us!! Ha!! Look how cute she is with her daddy while playing with it.




I'm still not sure if he bought it for himself or for Chloe! So five minutes went by, and guess what she needed??



Compared to the light up toy it was a bargain at $15. Can you believe that a snow cone costs $15??? And NO....she did not even eat the snow cone. She wanted the cup. Of course.

Then the show started and look who we saw.....



And Chloe was so comfy with her daddy. She was not taking her eyes off of the show, unless it was to push the button on her light up toy. And I was okay with that because she needed to get our money's worth.




And I was there....I promise.



And because we have Mickey fever now...we are going to Disneyworld in 3 weeks.

0 comments: