Friday, August 14, 2009

Dance Lessons....Again!

I am sure that you are going to be so tired of me posting pictures of Chloe and her dance lessons so I am sorry in advance! Oh wait!!! It's my blog, so I'm not sorry!!

Yesterday Chloe had her second dance lesson. She was ready to go!


So this is what happened.....I get the ballerina princess in the car. I drive through sonic for a drink because I cannot go 5 minutes without a Sonic Diet Coke, and then we head for the dance studio. On the way there I thought to myself (BIG MISTAKE), man I hope we can just make it through dance lessons without a dirty diaper. It's just one hour. Surely it will not be a problem!

YEAH RIGHT! When we got there she said in the saddest voice...."Mommy, I'm poopy." And at that point all I could think was she has tights, a leotard, and tutu on, and to top it all off I am going to have to take her ballet slippers off to manage this, in the car! No big deal, right? Right.

Well I got her out of her carseat and as we were walking over to the other side of the car I felt something wet! Is this grossing you out? Well, you did not have to deal with it! It was all down her tights, on her tutu. All I could think was PLEASE NOT ON HER MONOGRAMMED LEOTARD!!!! And guess what? I am not sure how she managed it, but it got all over EVERYTHING, including myself, but not her leotard. My baby understands fashion. However, you can just imagine how upset she was when she got inside and she was the only one without a tutu. So I did what any dance obsessed mommy would do....bought her one!

2 comments:

Memaw said...

She needed a new tutu. How could she take tap & ballet with just one tutu?

Sarah said...

oh too funny! Love the monogrammed leotard!!!!!