Friday, February 13, 2009

School Valentines' Party...AKA Chloe's Birthday Party

Well, February 13th was a busy day for us, and it was not Valentine's Day or Chloe's Birthday!!!  She got to have her Valentine exchange at school, and she celebrated her upcoming birthday (Feb. 15th) with her friends at school.  K and I took cupcakes, and I made Valentines for her to pass out to her friends.  


Here are the Valentine's that I made for her to pass out....I thought they were cute, if I do say so myself!!




Here are the cute cupcakes that we ate and celebrated birthday with!


When we walked into her classroom, we were greeted with this giant birthday card that her friends made for her. It was so cute, and she loved walking around the house with it!


And here are some pictures of her school Valentine/Birthday celebration.....



Don't ask me why she only has one bow in.....I was just beside myself that she had lost one ON HER BIRTHDAY PARTY AT SCHOOL DAY!!! OH MY GOSH. And by the way, she did not go to school in that big white ugly t-shirt. That is what they put on her so that she did not mess up her Valentine dress. I do have more sense of style than that!

0 comments: