Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dog Park

We joined some of our friends at the Dog Park today after lunch! We took Rudy and Chloe had a blast! Rudy is HUGE compared to their yorkie Juliet, so I was a bit nervous! Here are some pictures from the day...or a lot of pictures. What can we say, we had fun!





I think that Chloe ran more that the two dogs did combined!



Chloe has become quite the dog walker, so if anyone wants to hire her, let me know! We charge a nominal fee!

After we were done with the dog park we headed over to feed the ducks! The entire walk over Chloe screamed "QUACK"! She loves the ducks and had a ball feeding them.





Here are some pictures of Chloe with Beth and Rusty....



Oh yeah, and Rusty......can you believe that he owns shoes like this???


He wore those to my house the other night, and I almost died!!! He calls them his "Yard Shoes." I bet my great grandfather has some of those too!!!

0 comments: