Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe

I cannot believe she is 2....I mean wasn't she just like a little bitty baby that we brought home from the hospital? I thought so. So, let's take a look at her through the years!

February 15, 2007- A Princess is Born! Chloe Michelle, 4lbs. 1oz, 16 3/4 inches


Feb 15, 2008- She turns 1! 18 lbs


February 15, 2009- TWO YEARS OLD- 29 lbs. (Before I post all these pictures, YES I REALIZE THOSE ARE CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS!!!)

Good Morning 2 year old!

How old are you?


Here is the Birthday Girl getting ready for church. Clearly, she does not appreciate aging!!


And here she is celebrating her Birthday with her VERY BEST FRIEND......ME!!!


The night of her Birthday, K and I took Chloe to a hibachi grill, Kabuto, and she loved to watch them cook. However, K was too embarrassed to let me take a picture so we do not have one!! I did not want to sit through dinner with him being grouchy. Trust me, it is not pleasant!! So, here she is ready to go eat her birthday dinner!


And here she is taking her first 2 year old bath!


I think she has now adjusted to being 2!


0 comments: