Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'M BACK!

Yes.....I really am posting something.  Let me preface this post by saying that NOTHING extraordinary has been going on in our lives, and let's just be honest.....I have not really been in the mood to blog.  Don't get me wrong, I have very much enjoyed reading other people's blogs, but I have had nothing to post myself!  


In this post, I will just run through what has been going on in our lives the past couple weeks.  Brace yourselves.....otherwise you may find yourself wandering away from the computer with excitement!!  Just kidding.

Just because I am not sure why this is on my camera....I thought that I would post a random picture of Chloe's pigtails.  I am not sure how or why this was taken, but it was....so here it is.




Next up in our crazy lives, a Titans game. Last Sunday K and I decided to take Chloe to a Titans game. We knew that it would be a challenge, but we were hoping that she would last at least until halftime. She was VERY well behaved, but at the end of the first quarter she crawled in K's lap and fell asleep! She was so cute. Here are our pictures from the Titans game.





We have mainly been playing outside the last couple of weeks. Here are the pictures from her playing outside, and having a big time. Her favorite hobby these days is pushing her babies around in the stroller.







Oh yeah, how could I forget to mention that Chloe got a virus, and spread it to me and K, and then I spread it to my poor friend, Libby. SORRY LIBBY! Here is my princess resting when she was sick. Bless her heart.

0 comments: