Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feeding the Ducks, and Mastering the Bike!

After 2 weeks of being away for training, I am finally home! Praise the Lord! K and I decided to take Chloe, and her bike, to the park. It was a beautiful day, and we wanted to get out and let her practice. Chloe thought that it would be a great idea to feed the ducks while we were there!




After she was out of bread, and K and I convinced her that the ducks were full, it was time to get on the bike! Look at the determination in her face!




And she had all the support she needed with her Daddy next to her!



When her little legs were worn out, we stopped for a couple of pictures. She was all smiles for the camera!



Then I got the chance to snuggle up with her a little bit!



Overall...we had a great day! It is great to be home....


....with the ones I love!

0 comments: