Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Go Harvest Some Crops!

Just another day at the farm! We headed out to take Chloe and Rudy to run around and wear themselves out at the farm. Chloe loves to go there and see all the stuff. And when I say all the stuff I mean that she likes to go and find rocks, flowers, trees, and she loves to ride her car around. She thinks she can do anything she wants there, which is why she loves it.

When we got there she bolted to get into her car and go out on her own. You know...K and I are so lame!


Rudy was two steps behind her!


This little girl thinks she is ready to go and work in the garden with MeMaw, PaPaw, and Daddy! Notice I did not mention myself. I was the photographer for the day. However....I DID HELP PLANT SOMETHING!! I just cannot remember what it was!



Kenny and his dad look like they are working so hard to figure something out! I feel quite certain they were debating the "best"way to get something done!


And look at this big helper...she always knows the best way to do stuff! Just get some wood and hit the dirt with it. Come on Dad and PaPaw..you should know this.


And who is this good looking country boy working the tiller?



I can say without reservation that I never thought I would be married to a man that was out "tilling the garden!" It just sounds funny!

And my goodness, the Princess got thirsty after working in the garden! She needed to re-hydrate herself. It is a good thing we had some water.



I know that some of you may be surprised that she is not used to all this manual labor...but, well, SHE'S NOT!! Shocker.


I just put this picture on here because I love her profile. To me I can see the 6 month old baby girl I used to hold and rock.

After she had a little break and rested up it was time for her to get back to work. Hey, we are not paying her to stand there and drink water all day. We have a garden to plant! Or should I say...they have a garden to plant. No more time to waste.



And here she is carefully planting corn....




She was taking her time, but after all....this is corn people, she will NOT mess it up!

0 comments: