Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jake!

We got to go to our friend Jake's 3rd Birthday Party. Hailey, his momma, did the best job! Jake's party was a "fishing party" and it was at the lake, so Chloe was super excited to go. However, I am no fisherman, so this was daddy's party to enjoy so that I could take pictures and chat with the girls.

K and I took CHloe to Wal-Mart before the party so that she could pick out her very own fishing pole. She had Barbie, Disney Princess, Sponge Bob, and Spiderman to pick from. Guess which one she picked?? SPIDERMAN!! Why, you ask? I asked her the same question and her response was, "He is so handsome, mommy!" Seriously, she wants to marry Spiderman. And you would thing that when I say Spiderman I am actually referring to Tobey Maguire, but I am not. I am referring to SPIDERMAN in the red jumpsuit thingy! And why would she not want to marry him...have you seen him?


I mean, check out that pose! I must say, red is his color.

Seriously though, she got the Spiderman fishing pole, and here she is watching K put it together for her.


I feel certain she asked him several times to hurry up! Finally it was time to hit the fishing dock!


Here is the Birthday Boy looking like a pro!


K was baiting the hook for Chloe while she stood patiently with her Spiderman tackle box. That was more important to her than the actual fishing pole.


Here is sweet little Aiden just fishing his heart out! Chloe was watching K fish his heart out!



Chloe decided that Aiden must be such a good fisherman because he is in his daddy's lap, so she needed to give that a try!



And guess what?? It worked!



She thought that was the biggest fish! She was so funny because as soon as she touched that fish, she was DONE fishing. She thought it was disgusting. She was just going to supervise K from that point on!


She is like her mommy...we do not touch fish! Unless we are eating cheddar cheese goldfish, in which case we cannot stop touching them!


I hope Jake had a GREAT Birthday! We sure had fun at his party!

0 comments: