Sunday, April 24, 2011

Every Morning is Easter Morning!

Happy Easter...He is Risen! Chloe was so excited to wake up on Easter morning. When I let her get up, she walked slowly around the house, just looking around. I think she was looking for her Easter Basket, but not quite sure what to expect to see in it!

But she was all smiles when she saw it. This is what I call a "sleepy smile!"


After we read her new books, ate breakfast, and got dressed, look how sweet Miss Chloe looked!


I love this curly haired sweetie pie! After church we went to BYCC to eat brunch. Chloe loves her "Country Club", and for the most part thinks that she owns the place!



Here is Chloe with her cousin, Elizabeth. She was so thirsty!


Happy Easter...I hope that you are celebrating the real meaning of Easter! He is Risen Indeed!

0 comments: