Saturday, April 2, 2011

Breakfast with Boomer the Bunny

Chloe goes to Davidson Academy for school. Their mascot is "Boomer the Bear". Chloe LOVES Boomer, so when her teacher passed out a letter that to the parents that "Boomer the Bear" was going to be dressed up as "Boomer the Bunny" to benefit the Athletic program, WE HAD TO BE THERE.

This was just one of many things that we had to attend today!! But...what the heck. She was excited about an Easter Function at her school, so I was more than happy to take her. It was a Pancake Breakfast to benefit her school, so we went.

Here she is enjoying her pancake breakfast!


She is working the cheese factor with this smile!


K always tells me that she gets that fake smile from me....now I know why it irritates him when I do it. I look at pictures of Chloe with that fake smile and it drives me crazy.

Finally...after waiting and waiting, "Boomer the Bunny" was ready for a photo op!


And what would "Breakfast with Boomer the Bunny" be without some candy?



I am so excited to say that we did not have to find out!!

0 comments: