Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, Snow ...Go Away!

I am so tired of the snow! I would LOVE it if we were fortunate enough to have one huge snow a year, but so far since December, we have had 3 or 4 smaller snows. Just enough to close schools, for days at a time, but not enough to sled for days and days!

Chloe was more excited about this snow, and I must admit, so was I! It was much more snow that the others, and we were actually snowed in! Here she is playing. K went to Wal-Mart that morning to get her some new mittens because she requested pink. As I have said a thousand times....Baby wants lemons, Baby gets lemons!



Here is K shoveling our driveway! What a disaster it would have been if he had not done this.



Meanwhile, Chloe decided to peg him with snowballs.





I think our house looks so pretty in the snow! Wish the inside looked this pretty, unfortunately for me the maid has taken a long hiatus! And when I say maid, I mean myself!



One of Chloe's favorite things about this snow was looking at her footprints! She loved it. She walked all over the sidewalk, and driveway looking at them. How cute are they? I do not blame her for wanting to keep looking. She has the cutest footprints. I cannot believe how big her feet are getting.



Chloe decided that K needed some help. She is learning early that all men need the help of a woman. They can complete their tasks so much better if we help them. And with us by their side, things get done right!




Next up....snow angels! Chloe loves making snow angels, as long as she does NOT get her hair wet.





Finally it was time to go in, change clothes, and eat Chili and Grilled Cheeses. What a perfect Snow Day!