Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am not sure about you, but I know that I have the sweetest 2 Valentine's!



I know that Valentine's Day is a "made up" holiday, but I sure do love to get my youngest Valentine dressed up for the day. She just looks so darn cute in pink and red. See for yourself!






Chloe had a very busy day at school because she had to pass out all her Valentines to her firends, and decorate cookies at school. It was a little bit stressful because we were in charge of taking sprinkles for the cookies, and Chloe did not particularly want to share them. We bought 7 things of sprinkles, but she was stil concerned that it wasn't enough to share. I mean, she was decorating 1 cookie.....not 1000 cookies! I assume she ended up sharing, because I never heard otherwise.

I needed a picture with one of my Valentine's before we left for the day!



Chloe was ready to get out the door and get to school....after all, she had Valentines to give....and get!



K and I had a great Valentines. We celebrated the Friday before by going to the Melting Pot. I think we have gone there almost every year, except for 2007. That was the year I was getting ready to have Chloe. K knows how much I love that place, and I am so lucky to have him to celebrate Valentines Day with. I hope that everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! I know that we did!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So excited to see your new posts! :) LOVE all the vday pics of Chloe! She is just so pretty!

The Garners said...

Chloe looks super cute!!!