Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We Are So Thankful, So Very Thankful

Chloe goes to Music and Missions on Wednesday nights at church. She loves it so much. In fact, I think it may be one of her favorite parts of the week. Her Music class put on a Thanksgiving musical for the parents during her class this week. I watched them rehearse last week (through the door), and she did every motion, sang in the microphone, sang all the songs, and basically did what she was supposed to do.

When parents were in there, and K and I were on the front row.....NOT SO MUCH!!! I have to come to terms that it is not good for Chloe to have people watching her. She does not need to know that I am there. Do not get me wrong, I will always be there, but she will not know that!

I was upstairs exercising at church, and K took Chloe to get something to eat and then to her class to get ready for the performance. For some reason he took her pictures in front of the Christmas display, instead of the Fall display. I have no idea what he was thinking. But he was proud of himself, so I was not going to complain!




He then walked her to her class to get changed into her orange shirt she painted with her Turkey handprint. It was so cute.



In case you are wondering why her hand in in the seat next to her, she was saving it.....for Kinley Rose.



Chloe was very focused on her new Dora ring that she had gotten at dinner (it came in the cupcake), and so she was not too focused on singing. When it was almost Chloe and Kinley's turn to use the microphone, Kinley said "We don't want to sing in that!", and Chloe looked at her, smiled, and they both just started shaking their heads. What one of them does, the other one does! I hope that these sweet girls will always be friends!




I cannot believe that we are entering into the Holiday Season!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

Cute t-shirts!!! Happy Holiday Season!