Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Chloe was a "Strawberry Fairy" this year, or as she calls is "Strawberry Shortcake!" Hey, whatever makes her happy. When I was growing up, Strawberry Shortcake was not near as cure as this....




We headed over to K's parents house before we went back home and began passing out candy and trick-or-treating.



Here she is ringing her first door bell of the night at K's grandmother's house...



And here she is excitedely waiting for someone to answer the door!



After we left there, we headed home to pass out candy, and trick-or-treat on our street. We did not stay out too long, but we still had fun.

On a sidenote, there was a little boy that knocked on our door and before he could say trick-or-treat he blurted out "I need to go to the bathroom!" K just looked at me like, "What do I do?" I am sure his parents were wondering what he was doing coming into my house, so I had to yell outside what was going on. Needless to say, his dad was not too happy :)

We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

0 comments: