Friday, October 15, 2010

Generation Celebration 2010

Have I mentioned how much I love Chloe's school? If not, I LOVE her school. Each year they put on a "Generation Celebration" and each grade in the lower school sings songs from a different decade. Chloe's grade sang songs from the 1920's.




The songs that K3 sang were "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", "School Days", and "Grand Ole Flag".

We were told to bring her to school dressed in blue jeans and a baseball hat. The school was going to provide a shirt for the kids to wear. Little did I know that the shirt was going to be red! Chloe was all decked out in her skinny jeans, her Uggs, and a pink camo "Buck" hat. I wrote about this "Buck" hat in a previous post. Needless to say, she looked ADORABLE, until the teacher handed her the red shirt that clashed with her pink hat.




Chloe was Front Row, Center! I wouldn't expect anything less, BUT it would have been nice if the music teacher would have moved the music stand, it kind of got in the way!

I look forward to many more "Generation Celebrations" with my baby girl!

0 comments: