Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Party

Chloe had a Father's Day party at school that K got to go to! They made ice cream sundaes. I think K was so excited about this, but he did not act like he was. However, I know him well enough to know that these thinks make his heart melt! He did not take the camera with him, but they made ice cream sundaes and she made him a picture with puzzle pieces that said "I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!"

That morning I let Chloe pick her own clothes out, and this is what she picked out! How fitting, she picked her "Wild About Daddy!" shirt! Before we left for school she said that she needed to take some pictures for her daddy's party.





Then she wanted to blow him kisses....




And lastly, she wanted to show who she is WILD ABOUT....



I am pretty sure she loves her daddy!

0 comments: