Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pool Opening Day

We are so excited that the pool is open. Chloe and I have been waiting for this for a long time. She would ask me everyday, "Mommy is the swimming pool open yet?" And finally I can say, "Yes Baby, it is!"

Here she is with her daddy when we first got there!



She was showing me how she can jump in!



She picked out a new float for herself when K took her shopping that morning. I told K that I thought that the float was a mistake because we are hoping she learns to swim this summer, but he just said that she wanted it. By all means, it she wants it, she gets it!



She had so much fun at the swimming pool!






After all that water play, she needed a snack so we ordered her a hot dog. While we were waiting on it she snacked on some blueberries. She decided to use her bucket for her chair!



And then her hot dog game, and she must have been starving!




Then she was right back in the pool. Forget the 30 minute rule, she was ready to go!





Then it was time to dry off and change clothes!



We had a great time. It is going to be a FUN summer!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

Fun! I'm trying to work up the nerve to take all three of mine to the pool!?!? It seems like a LOT of work!