Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Chloe's daycare had a Mother's Day tea for all the mom's. I was so excited, because I knew that they would have cute little art projects that they made for us, and I love to see all the stuff Chloe makes at school. Yes, it all looks very similar with her scribble, but it is cute scribble. Chloe was excited about her party to, because after all, it was a party!

She was very adamant about the fact that we would be taking her picture before we left for school that day, so here are a few of the shots she posed for!



When I Dropped her off at school she was like, "Oh, Mom.....don't come back until it is time for the party, okay??" She is so funny. I got there in time for the party, and she was so excited. The kids were coloring a "Happy Mother's Day" tablecloth, and they each had their special spot for their very own artwork.






And here is Chloe proudly displaying the artwork that she made me!


Here is what she gave me, and I will treasure them forever....






In case you cannot read the "My Mom is Special Because...." questionnaire, I will type it out, because it is my most favorite thing! Chloe's teachers asked her some questions, and here are her cute little answers.

1. My Mom's name is Heather.
2. She is special because has pretty dress.
3. I like it when my mom get me dressed.4. My mom can do many things. I think she's best at getting me new clothes.
5. My mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by seeing my daddy.
6. My mom is pretty as a flower.
7. My mom is smart. She even knows how to work.
8. I'd like to tell my mom I love you!

After she gave me my presents it was cookie time!




When she is older and hates me, I will remember this day forever!

0 comments: