Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day 2010!

Happy Memorial Day! I hope that yours was as fun as ours. Guess where we were?? Yep, the pool! We headed out to the pool when they opened and had lunch there, Chloe played games, K complained about being bored sitting at the pool, and we stayed longer. I think this pretty much sums up how our summer is going to be! K complains, we stay longer!! HA!

Here is Chloe having her first tea of Memorial Day 2010!



That girl just cannot get enough tea! For some reason she has decided to call me "Your Highness!" And as funny as it is, it is kind of embarrasing because I do not want people to think that I make her call me that. And she does not say it every now and then, she says it after everything! "Can you open this Your Highness?", "Want some more tea Your Highness?", "Can you wipe my face Your Highness?", and on and on. I know that she thinks it is funny, and it totally is, but I am sure that there is someone out there that thinks I make her do that! Oh Well!!

After many more tea parties, and a cookout lunch, there were some games to be played. They had age groups and Chloe would have been in the 5 and under group. She got in line with Elizabeth and she heard the pool manager say "7 and 8 year olds line up here!" All she heard was "7 and 8" and she looked at me and said, "Oh, Mom....I'm not older enough, and she just walked off!" It was so sad. I tried to convince her that she could play with the younger kids, but she insisted that she was not older enough. Bless her heart. But, she had her sight set on something else. Another tea party, so off we went. She said, "Come on Your Highness!" And so I did!

A few minutes later she saw some commotion, and needed to get involved. A shaving cream fight was taking place!







I am glad she was older enough to get in on that Memorial Day Fun! Hope everyone had a fun weekend!

0 comments: