Saturday, April 10, 2010

Soccer Game #2

I have to be honest and tell you that I prayed A LOT for it to storm and hail this morning! Actually, just between 10:00 and 11:00. Why? Because we had a soccer game, and I just did not know if I could take the frustration of bribing Chloe with anything and everything imaginable just to stand on the soccer field.

Wouldn't you know that K would get a call from work at 8:30 this morning needing something. So he left and said, "I will be there when I get there." I was just thrilled! Just thrilled. I mean, I was the happiest person at that time! Remember, K is one of the coaches, so when he is not there I get to fill in. And I just love it! It did not take Chloe long to find the flags! Here we go, this is going to be a long hour.




I should mention that there were 2 people not there, which left us with 5. Kinley wanted nothing to do with soccer today, so that left us with 4. You need 4 players on the field. And guess what?? Chloe was included in that 4. This is going to be a fun time! But, CHloe was ready. She seemed so excited. She stood out on the field with the rest of her team ready to start the game. I did not think that I was going to be able to take pictures because I was sideline coach, but since we did not have any extra players on the sidelines, I snapped some!





A second into the game she came running over, "Mommy, I need to go potty!" I said "Okay, let's go real fast!" So we did. When we got back she found a cord that would help her play soccer if she help it real tight in her hands. Whatever works, you know!



A second later, she needed to go poopy. Any I should go ahead and confess I was screaming mad in my head! But we went, and we came back. She just got back in time for halftime, and it was a good thing because she was thirsty. But then the secons half started, and a soccer star was created.





K got to the game in time to watch and coach the second half. I did not get too many pictures because I was cheering so hard! She did not score any goals, I am not sure if anyone on our team did, but she did kick the ball. In fact one time she kicked the ball and her foot landed back on top of the ball and it tripped her. She fell on her back but got right back up! She was so cute. I do realize that she probably won't play like that again, but I was so happy for her. And to be totally honest, it was not like she played a good soccer game, but the fact that she was on the field makes me happy!

0 comments: