Saturday, April 3, 2010

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny!

K was sick on the day we were supposed to go eat breakfast with the Easter Bunny, so Chloe and I went without him. I know K wanted to be there, but he was really sick. So, I would have rather him felt well on Easter then go to breakfast with us and be in a bad mood. You know what I mean?

So off we went! She had her Easter Basket and she was ready!




She loved the water "mountain!" We headed into see the Easter Bunny. I was not sure how she was gonna be. She loved him!





After visiting the bunny in his cottage she got a balloon bunny made to match her dress. She was very specific that she wanted purple to match her dress! I am sure glad she had purple or someone would have been UPSET!



Then we headed up for some food! Chloe was not really interested in eating because she saw live bunnies outside, but she did sit at the table for a few minutes.



And then she went to see that bunny!



Then the water "mountain" was calling her name......AGAIN!



Sure baby, dive on in.....it's perfectly clean and safe! After playing in the water it was time for THE HUNT 2010! She was ready!



She's got her game face on!



On your mark, Get set, GO! And believe me, the lady that said those words took her job WAY to serious!




She did well. I like to tell myself that she found the golden egg. But in reality, they all won a box of chalk, which I may or may not have thrown away because I was sick of looking at eggs, and it was in the bag with them. I did not realize this until it was too late.

After the big hunt we headed inside to decorate a cookie. It was so cute how they had everything set up! Here she is working so hard to get her cookie just perfect!




And here is her final product!



YUMMY!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great life you have ... who wouldn't want to have it!