Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was full of eating, traveling, seeing friends and family, and eating some more. Can you believe that I do not have even 1 picture of Chloe on Thanksgiving? I have pictures of the day after, but not actual Thanksgiving!

So.....I will have to get some from my mom. She took about 757 pictures in the first 5 minutes of us being in Memphis. I am just kidding, just 500. What's the difference? But, at least someone took them!

So this is what we did on Thanksgiving, and maybe one day I will add pictures! We started out our morning by watching the parade. Chloe loved this. Last year she was not too into it, but this year she loved it. I think that her favorite part was the cheerleaders in the beginning! And why not? Her mommy was a cheerleader! I have never really been a fan of the parade, I think it is kind of boring, but I guess you just have to watch it on Thanksgiving!

Then we headed over to K's grandmother's house. Had lots of food, and headed West to Memphis! In Memphis, we ate at some family friend's house, and had lots of fun! Hi Barbara! I know you are reading this!! Thanks for the hospitality!

So that sums up our Thanksgiving. I hope everyone enjoyed their day like we did!

And just because I like to have a picture on each post, here is Chloe last year on Thanksgiving!



Happy Holiday Season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be mentioned in your blog....I check every day!!!!

Barbara