Friday, November 13, 2009

Disney Day 2....cont.

Sorry I took longer than I thought I would to get the rest of the trip documented. After dinner we headed to explore some more of Epcot, and Chloe was fired up!

Oh yeah....did I mention that Snow White was sweet on K?



I think he may have been blushing! Anyway.......back to Epcot. We headed to ride the Nemo ride, and Chloe was so excited to see Nemo and the "Big Shark!" She said "That Big Shark not scary!" So here we are on the ride.



And after the ride we had to play with the touch screen computers. She loves these!



Last but not least we headed to the last ride in Epcot, which was Spaceship Earth. Chloe loves this ride because it takes her picture and then it pops up on the screen at the very end. K took a picture of the screen and I just think it is hilarious!




So that's it.....Day 2 is over, and we were so tired!!! Time to rest before it all started again.

0 comments: