Friday, September 11, 2009

My Future Commando!!

Chloe loves that game. And by that game I mean the high school football game on Friday nights. And why wouldn't she? There is so much action. We have not really gone to the games since we have been married because K did not want to be one of "Those Guys!' You know, the ones that wear their letter jackets and they state championship rings from MANY years ago?


But now that we have our own child it is okay to go. We want to teach her what is really important when you get into high school. Not grades.....GAMES! Just kidding. Kinda. And she LOVED the whole atmosphere. She loved the women telling her how cute she was. She loved the band. She loved those cheerleaders, and wanted their pom poms. And she LOVED that game. Her daddy plays that game, she say. "Why Yes Baby, your daddy did play that game....A LONG TIME AGO!!"

So in order to go to the "TOWN GAME", (I like to call it that because it sounds like we live in a little country town, where everyone goes to the town game on Friday nights!), she needed the appropriate attire. And there was not a store near that had what I was thinking. So what did I do? I made it myself!

And here she is in her "Game Outfit!" I picked her up from daycare today and the first thing she asked me was if it was time to go to that game. She also requested her black shirt with her name on it (she thinks that anything monogramed is her name), and her black game bows. Well baby....YOU GOT IT!



Man I just love this baby girl! She is just so sweet!



Yep...She Loves that Game! And so do we!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

SOOO Cute!

Jessica said...

Great job on the little outfit! That is one cute little commando!!