Friday, September 4, 2009

Line Leaders Rule!!

Well I will have to update this post with pictures later. I am working right now, and I seem to have plenty of time to type while I sit in a physician's office! So...last night at dance Chloe was the line leader! She loved it. It was her first time to get to be the line leader, and the first thing she told me when class was over was "I got to sit in the Princess chair momma! I love it!!" and she had A LOT of emphasis on the "I LOVE IT" part!

So what are the responsibilities of the line leader, you ask? Well you are not alone, I ask that same question! Apparently, all the little girls get to follow Chloe in the dance moves (I mean, she is a really good dancer, and can shake her booty with the best of them!), and at the end of class she gets to sit in the "Princess Chair", with a feather boa around her neck while all the other little girls dance around her! Ha Ha!!

So, I guess she still loves dance. Her words, not mine!

0 comments: