Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend was anxiously awaited for in our house! For one reason, we were going swimming. Football season started, in case you forgot! And....I had a 3 day weekend, so I guess you could say that I was happy!!


So here is a rundown of our weekend! It was fun! We went to the pool. Chloe and I went on Sunday and Monday, but Sunday was not pretty so there are not any pictures. Here she is on Monday sporting my favorite bathing suit!


After playing in the kiddie pool for a while, K took her to the big pool, and she was just loving it. Here she is with K having a blast.


Chloe really loved jumping to her daddy. "C'mon Daddy.....catch me. One. Two Three!!"

Aren't they just precious? They are to me!!


But the it happened! Chloe got in trouble. It was bound to happen. She was having such a good day! So this is how it all went.....Chloe loves lotion. I mean LOVES lotion. I told her that she was NOT to touch the lotion after I put it all over her. For a couple hours she obeyed and it was not a problem. And then it happened. She got the lotion, hid behind K's chair, and all I saw was the lotion all over the ground. It was funny, but nevertheless, she broke the rules. And she knew it! So she got time out, and this is how she handled it!


And if you look really close you can see her eyes peeking through the chair! So Funny!

After lunch, Chloe went to take a nap and MeMaw and PawPaw's house, and K an I went to the worst movie in history...The Gamer. Trust me, don't see it. It is a waste of money. When the movie was over we got Chloe, and went home to shower and change. We went to K's parents for dinner. Chloe had so much fun throwing rocks in the lake and feeding the fish cucumbers. All I know is that when I was a kid, fish ate fish food,and it was not cucumbers! Those fish were loving life! Here are some adorable pictures of Chloe from Labor Day Evening!


And then she found the flowers!

I love this picture of her. She just looks like a bundle of joy in this picture. Such a Happy Girl!

And then PawPaw took her down to the lake, and I took the opportunity to take a million pictures!




Hope Ya'll had as much fun as we did!!

0 comments: