Friday, August 21, 2009

Game Shirt Day

Chloe had Game Shirt Day at school and I was determined that she was going to wear one of her sweet little cheerleading uniforms to show her team spirit. However, Chloe and K had a different plan.

You see when I was away at a business meeting in June, K ran across a kids t-shirt from a football camp from his old high school. And if you know K, he made a big deal to her that he went to that school and played that game. And if you know K's mom she made an even bigger deal that K hold records TO THIS DAY at that school. So while I was away at my meeting K and Chloe thought that it would be an awesome idea to wear this to school one day, or everyday. Who knows? I was out of town remember? Yes, I laid out PLENTY of clothes, but I'm pretty sure the Game Shirt, which we call "Daddy's Game Shirt" (even though he never wore it because it has the year 2008 on it), was the outfit of choice.

So anyway, back to Game Shirt Day. I planned on the cheerleading uniform, they planned on Daddy's Game Shirt. Well...I lost, she wore the game shirt. But I made it a tiny bit cuter with some bows and some pink leggings. Here she is!



Oh Wait......she is hiding behind her tap shoes. Don't they add so much to the Game Shirt? Here she is displaying the full outfit. And by the look on her face she loves it! And she thinks that it is always best to have her tap shoes with her. If you can't wear them on your feet, wear them on your hands and you can tap them together!



Happy Game Shirt Day Baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure does bring a smile to my face! Memaw