Friday, June 5, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere

Chloe's daycare has started their summer water play on Friday's. She loves it! I struggle with not sending her cute, monogrammed bikini but I do not want to take a chance on getting it ruined! The first day I snuck in to watch her and captured some shots on camera. She was so cute, but a bit hesitant to play in the water. She had fun after it was all said and done.

Look closely, because it will be a rare occasion that you see my sweet girl wearing a one piece. But...with all the boys in her class we did not want her flaunting her curves! So...here she is!



I think she was pretending to be a bouncer or something in this picture! I love the way she is standing.....so serious! Water Play is nothing to joke around about! She looked at me and said "BE CAREFUL MOMMA!" The funny part was that her voice was really deep and she was pointing her finger. I'm not sure where she got that from.....haha!




Here she is playing with her friends. This is the reason that we have to keep her covered up at school! Look at those boys! I think that we are in trouble.




And here are some close ups of my sweet girl, so I will post more if I can make it to another water play! We sure are having a busy summer!

0 comments: