Friday, April 24, 2009

"Pink Toes Mommy"

Chloe saw my nail polish, and she decided that she wanted to play with the nail polish.  She was so cute.  I asked her if she wanted "pink toes" and she shook her head "YES" so fast that she could not stand it!  So, I put a towel down on the kitchen floor and started the talk.  It went something like this.....


"Baby, if you want mommy to paint your toes pink you have to be really, really still.  If you move it will get all over your clothes, and your toes will not be pink.  This is going to be so much fun, so be really still baby.  Mommy loves you!"

Secretly, I just knew that there was going to be nail polish all over the place, but I did not care because this might have been one of the highlights with my daughter!  I could not wait to paint her toes, and I know that K is dreading the day he has to pay for 2 pedicures, rather than one!  

So here is the princess waiting patiently to begin her pedicure.




After we started she got so excited, and just kept laughing and yelling "PINK TOES MOMMY!!!" And then she would say "Mommy Pink Toes and Chloe Pink Toes." It was so much fun. The pink was so light that you could barely see it, but it made her happy. And....it made me happy! She was still most of the time, and looked adorable when she saw it on her toes. She thought she was SO pretty. And she was! Here is the final product. Not perfect, but she loved it!




I hope that Chloe wants to have "PINK TOES" the rest of her life. Because when she is older she will always have someone to go with her to get a pedicure, and lucky for her, she will always have someone to pay for it!

0 comments: