Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Me!

I am so LUCKY to have this baby girl in my life!  



I mean I just love her to death. These pictures were taken on St. Patrick's Day. I love her in her little green smocked dress. There was no way she was going to get pinched at school....NOT MY BABY!

After I got home from work, the three of us went outside to play, and we had a blast. Chloe got thirsty, and needed something to drink out of her "PINK PIG CUP." That is the only cup that could quench her thirst!



And here she is with one of her Best Friends. It is important to note that this is not her ONLY Best Friend.



After she rested on her Daddy's knee, she decided to throw her hands in the air and let loose!



Here is her signature look. Tongue out!



When it was time to go inside and cook dinner, who better to help me than Chloe? I cannot do anything without her. She was tasting the imaginary sauce that she was cooking up. She enjoys being a little domestic diva.



What can I say? I just love her!

0 comments: