Saturday, January 17, 2009

MOPS Family Night

My MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) had a family night at a local gymnastics studio! If you know me, you know that I was all for taking Chloe to a gymnastics studio! I thought that she would love it, and she did!

Here she is playing in the balls. Chloe loves the balls, and we were off to a great start! K will not be in many of these pictures, because needless to say he could have thought of 1000 things he would have rather been doing!



After the balls, K did decided to take her to the slide. She was a little but confused by the tunnel she had to crawl through to get to it, but after the journey, she liked the slide.


I think that Chloe's favorite event is going to be the bars, and I cannot blame her, I loved them too.


And you are never too early for the cheese mat. We need to teach her correct form early.


Chloe was concentrating VERY hard on walking the balance beam. K was right next to her in case she fell. And Cinderella was around her next for extra security!


Look for my baby in the Olympics in 2023!

0 comments: