Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Memphis

The weekend before Christmas we went to Memphis to celebrate Christmas with my family. Chloe got lots of toys that she brought home....and it was not even Christmas yet! K and I just looked at each other and thought...."Where in the world are we going to put everything she has coming her way on Christmas?" So here are some pictures of our weekend in Memphis.

Here is a picture of K and my brother blowing up Chloe's Dora toy. This is the toy that made me realize that my house is too small!!


And here is Chloe playing in her beloved toy.



She also received a vacuum, and a broom. It is never too soon to start making your kids do chores, just kidding. Chloe loves cleaning with me!


Chloe got a lot of other baby dolls, coloring books, a Dora pillow, and a bunch of Cinderella stuff that we did not get pictures of, but she does love them.

One of the cutest things she got was a pink snow suit and coat! She looks adorable in it, and I hope it snows so that she can play in it outside.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

0 comments: