Saturday, November 1, 2008

Future Room Parents

While Chloe was taking her nap, I was busy pretending to be room mother.  You see....Chloe had her Halloween party, and I had signed up for fruit cups.  But of course I could not buy fruit cups, I wanted to make my  "Jack-O-Lantern Fuit Cups."  Here they are!  It was much easier to make them for just three people the other night, but hey....the kids liked them.

When K got home, we headed to the school party. Even though Chloe did not go to school, she did not want to miss her big party. When we got there they were outside playing, so Chloe got to enjoy recess for a couple of minutes.


But then we headed inside for party time. Chloe's daddy was the life of the party!

Here is my little pumpkin enjoying "Nacks" at her party. She was so cute.

Party On Chloe!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Where in the world did you come up with that idea to do that with the Jack O'Lantern fruit cups? That is so stinkin' cute...I can't wait to do that next year.