Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Celebrate Friends!

We had some friends over the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and K and I cooked a FULL THANKSGIVING FEAST! I was so proud of us! We had so much fun!

Check out K working on the Turkey!



And let me just show you the cute touch I added to a frozen pie....check out the pumpkins around the crust.



K and I decorated the table with all of our fall dishes, I thought it looked pretty!




We feasted on turkey, dressing, broccoli cheese casserole, green beans, homemade bread, corn, macaroni and cheese, banana pudding, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.......I think that is it!

Here is K looking proud of his first turkey, and it was SOOOOOO good!




Here is Chloe waiting by the door to greet our guests!



Here is Chloe and Annalee sitting at their own table having a ball!



After dinner, we heard Chloe and Annalee laughing so loud in Chloe's bedroom, and guess what we found?



Obviously they thought that it would be funny to take EVERYTHING out of her dresser........HILARIOUS!

We had fun though, we should make it a tradition to celebrate with friends!

0 comments: