Monday, November 17, 2008

21 months, and still my baby!!

Can you believe that Saturday Chloe turned 21 months old?  I can't.  She is getting too big, too fast!  I hate it when I have a birthday and my parents call and say......"I still remember the day that you were born!"  I always think to myself, "YEAH RIGHT, that was years ago!"  But, I think that I will say the same thing to Chloe!  



I mean, how can she go from this:



To this......


And it all happened so darn fast! So.....here are 21 things that Chloe loves!

1) Her "Rella" book (Cinderella)
2) Anything "Dowa" (Dora the Explorer)
3) She loves to have tea parties with her Disney Princess tea set.
4) She loves her mommy's Louis Vuitton (I hope that she does not think her future is going to consist of Louis Vuitton's)
5) Chick-Fil-A Saturday morning breakfasts
6) Ducks
7) her pink convertible
8) Elmo
9) Mickey Mouse
10) bath time
11) shopping with mommy
12) daddy
13) hot dogs
14) early morning cartoons
15) light switches
16) lip stick......AKA chap stick
17) birds
18) strawberry cereal bars
19) kitchen accessories
20) helping mommy unload the dishwasher
21) playing with broom and dust pan

She truly is a joy to have in my life! I am so lucky to be her mommy!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy 21 mo Chloe!!! I cannot believe it!