Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Fun Zone

This weekend our church hosted a Family Fun event that we visited.  Chloe was a little hesitant because when we got there she saw all the inflatables, and as mentioned in a previous post, she HATES inflatables.  


Anyway, we walked over to the ponies and she loved them.  Here she is watching the ponies through the gate.



K was not there so I was scared to death to let her ride the ponies. It was not that I was scared....I was more concerned with how I was going to get a picture of her while she was riding if I was making sure that she did not fall off the whole time. It is all about the pictures people! So the guy there said that she could ride and that they would make sure that she would not fall off. SCORE! Here she is looking like such a big girl riding a pony.




In case you cannot tell by the pictures, they did not exactly stay with her to make sure that she did not fall off. I cannot tell you how many times I almost threw the camera on the ground because she started sliding. She did get a kick out of riding the ponies, but I almost passed out from fear. I mean, how would I explain to K that she broke her neck because I wanted a cute picture?

After the pony ride, I called K and told him that he missed Chloe riding her first pony, and let him know how freaked out I was. What do you think he said? "PUT HER ON IT AGAIN, AND VIDEO IT THIS TIME!!!" I was pretty sure he was crazy because I had just calmed down, but guess what??? We rode them again, and I videoed. And this time I was counting down the seconds until she was off of the pony. I mean at 19 months she has no business on the pony by herself. I guess I should not be complaining....I allowed it. Oh well, she made it!

Then we headed over to the train that she has been wanting to ride since she saw it when we were walking in. While we were waiting our turn, Chloe was given a balloon that was supposed to look like a fish. She decided that it suited her better as a necklace.


We had a fun time together at the Family Fun Zone. After the train ride we headed home. Someone was exhausted.....okay, we both were!

0 comments: