Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Fun Night #2

So, another week.....another Family Fun Night. As you may remember, K was supposed to plan this weeks fun night, but I took over due to the fact that I had to change the night. Work obligations got in the way of our scheduled night. It was a VERY quickly planned, and thrown together night, but we laughed a lot and had fun.

Because K and I love "Grey's Anatomy", I decided to do an Anatomy theme. And yes, I am well aware that Chloe does not even know what Anatomy means, but there were things that she enjoyed. It was the only thing I could think of on such short time. I knew that if we did not have one this week, all two of you that read this would say...."I knew you would not stick with this!!" And, I just could not bear that!!

So here it is!



Our gourmet meal consisted of.....







And what for the entertainment you ask????






Chloe looked so cute coloring her brain. Wanna see the final product?



And before ending Family Fun Night Chloe had to enjoy a piece of "Red Blood Cake."

K has big plans for next week.....stay tuned!

0 comments: