Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Fun Night #1

Okay, I decided that we too are going to implement a weekly Family Fun Night.  I will plan one week, and K will plan the next.  


This Wednesday was our very first Family Fun Night, and because I am a control freak I planned it.  K gets next week.  The theme was "All Things Halloween!"  Remember when Chloe and I picked out pumpkins......they were for Family Fun Night.  

Here is what we did:  I decorated, we ate spider sandwiches, mummy dogs, Jack-O-Lantern fruit cups, cupcakes, and then we decorated our pumpkins.  We had so much fun.  Here are the pictures of the first Family Night.











And here is the final product! K says that mine is the ugliest pumpkin he has ever seen. WHATEVER!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Tell Kenny that I think it is a very lovely pumpkin!

Sarah said...

I love your pumpkin!!!!

Sarah said...

I love your pumpkin!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkin! They grow up too fast!! WE were looking at old videos....Sarah is accepted at Alabama...Are u feeling old?

Katie said...

The ugliest pumpkin he has ever seen? NO WAY! I love it!

And I'm so jealous that little Miss Chloe has those sweet little twirly curls in the back of her hair. Amelia's is STICK straight. I'm forever trying to persuade her hair into something of a curl. ;o)