Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just Us Girls!

So in case ya'll have not figured out, K was out of town for two weeks.  Chloe and I played a lot the first week, and worked a lot the second week!  We were so happy when he got home!  We spent a couple of days swimming, and Chloe fell into the pool two times by herself.  She is fearless!  It scared me to death, but Chloe seemed to not mind it a bit.  She was laughing so hard when she got rescued!  Here she is playing when she was not floating around  the pool pretending she knows how to swim!







I cannot believe that summer is almost over! I just love swimming with this little girl! I wanted to get a picture of her when she was under water, but I thought that may not look to good to snap a picture of her while she was drowning. It's all about my priorities people!

0 comments: