Monday, August 18, 2008

Cutest Kid at Kid's Kingdom

Yesterday, Chloe helped her friend Annalee celebrate her 3rd birthday. Even though there is quite an age difference, they have so much fun playing together. We started off the evening going to Kid's Kingdom to play for a little while.

Here is Chloe playing on the swings. She did not really know what to think about the swings!



Her and Annalee had a BLAST playing to the tire swing together. I remember doing this when I was a kid.




She loved sitting in the box while someone was shaking it. I think that she would have loved it more if the sun were not in her eyes. She definitely needed her sunglasses.




We then moved over to the letters that she could twist and turn. She liked these, but got bored quickly!



Chloe had fun climbing on the dinosaurs with Annalee and Mr. Ben.






After the dinosaurs got boring, Chloe found the xylophone, wheel, and the slide! The slide was by far her favorite activity at the park!!





Here are a few adorable pictures of Chloe just hanging out looking cute at Kids Kingdom!





And in case you cannot tell in this picture.....she ran from one thing to another. We will definitely be back to Kids Kingdom soon!



After we left Kids Kingdom we headed to Wendy's for a quick bite to eat. It was Annalee's birthday so she chose the restaurant....and I will say it is one of my childhood favorites! Chloe sat at the big kids table until I realized she was not focusing on eating but stealing Annalee's food.



After Wendy's we moved on over to Baskin Robbins. No birthday is complete without ice cream. Chloe got one of those party cones because Annalee did, and she did not know what to do with it...but she did manage to make quite the mess.




3 comments:

The Garners said...

Such a cutie!!! Love your blog! I'll check back often!

Sarah said...

This looks like so much fun! Connell & I want to go sometime with you guys! I love the new blog decor! Super cute!

B said...

Um, I would fall over dead if I EVER "ran into" Reba. They'd have to call an ambulance!!