Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Countdown to Kickoff


16 DAYS UNTIL KICKOFF!!! Notre Dame vs. San Diego State, September 6, 2008


Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
Send the volley cheer on high
Shake down the thunder from the sky,
What though the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all,
While her loyal sons are marching....
ONWARD TO VICTORY!!


All you Tennessee fans may want to move on to another website, because your presence is not needed!  I am just kidding, but I am SO EXCITED that I am only 16 days away from watching the Notre Dame Fighting Irish run onto the field in their gold helmets!  I just love those helmets.  



Last year during football season, Chloe wore her cheerleading uniform every Saturday. She looked so cute, and this year I know that it will even be cuter watching her because she will be cheering with her pom poms. Here is Chloe last year in her Notre Dame attire!


I mean, who doesn't have a smile like that on their face when cheering for the Fighting Irish?  Even when they are losing, it is something about cheering for that team that makes me smile!  

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Go IRISH! Tim will love this!