Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beach Bum

As I mentioned on Sunday, my company (which will remain nameless) took us on a fun beach weekend to Clearwater Beach, Fl.  This was Chloe's first time at the beach.  Those of you that were following the news know that there was a hurricane in that area, so we had no idea what the weather was going to be like.


However, it was sunny for the most part with occasional showers!  Overall, Chloe had a great time.  

On Friday, we had to leave our house a 3:45am to head to the airport.  Only Chloe can look this pretty eating breakfast in the middle of the night.




When we got to the airport, Chloe found a few necessities that she needed to purchase before getting on the airplane.



When we boarded the plane, she found her seat and buckled in! She was prepared for take off....and so were all of her toys and snacks!





When we got to the resort, we headed to lunch with my district. While we were there Chloe made sure that she was wearing all the necessary accessories.



Before heading to the beach, Chloe needed her beauty rest. After all....she had been up a long time!



Then we headed to the WINDY beach. Chloe did not really know what to think about the sand, but eventually got used to it.





Since it was too windy for a full on photo shoot we headed to the swimming pool.



We ended Friday having dinner across from the hotel and Chloe had a big girl cup with her milk in it.



I'll be back later with pictures from the rest of the weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

She is adorable....call me sometime over the weekend!

Barbara

Tiffany said...

Hey! I found you by way of Jessica @Itty Bitty Bits of Me. I have been enjoying your blog and just wanted to say Hey! Your daughter is too cute! ~Blessings!

Sarah said...

Love the beach pics! I am waiting to see the rest!

Laura Ann said...

Your baby girl is adoreable! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love the pictures of Chloe on the beach in the white outfit. Looks like you guys had a super time!

Laura Ann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Should have some football pictures posted soon. Your baby girl is beautiful. I especially love the pictures of her on the beach in the white outfit.