Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the day continues....

Well, Chloe and I had a very busy day. After her nap we headed to the swimming pool. I tried to take her necklaces off of her, but she thought that she would look better if she had them on at the country club, so who am I to stand in her way??


We went to the locker room, and she stood on the bench like she was waiting for the American Flag to be raised, and the beads were her gold medal! She is my American gymnast! We would have beat the Chinese in every event if she would have been on the team. Her hair alone would have gotten her a high execution score!




Then it was time to hit the water, so I know that all of you are bored of looking at Chloe at the pool, but be patient....the season is almost over!



After we left the pool, we met the O'Learys for some Mexican food. We decided that Connell and Chloe needed to go on a date. Sarah and I took them shopping after dinner. Here they are in the car on the way to the shops!



I will post later with more pictures from Chloe's date. I was a bad mommy, and am waiting for Sarah to email me the pictures!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Who did your makeover? How you and the babe doing without daddy?