Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big Girl Potty!

Okay, before the two people that read this start laughing at me, I KNOW that Chloe is not old enough to potty train.  But, she is old enough to introduce to a potty!  Today, I went to Wal-Mart to buy her a BIG GIRL POTTY, and let me tell you......she loves it!  She loves to sit on it, she loves to open the lid, and shut the lid, and then repeat for the next thirty minutes!  I have decided to just set it in the bathroom, so that we she sees me go potty, she may get the idea.  All I know is that it cannot hurt...the sooner the better.  So, tonight before she got in the bath, and I got her undressed she sat on the potty.  She was reaching for the toilet paper, and I gave her some.  Would you believe that she wiped herself, like she had just gone potty.  It was so funny.  I mean, she did not got potty in the big girl potty, but she knew what to do with the toilet paper!  So when I picked her up and put her in the bath, she went pee pee immediately.  I should have left her on the potty and put her hand in hot water!  So, although we are not actively potty training Chloe, we are introducing her to a pretty pink potty!  And she loves it!

0 comments: